Few factors should be taken into consideration like budget, web app size, time, framework, objectives, resources, end-users, etc. In this article, we will discuss all the three frameworks in detail and their impact on the marketplace.
1. History & Strategic Considerations
One of the most rapidly growing JS frameworks, Vue is described as an intuitive, fast and composable framework for building interactive interfaces. In 2016, version 2 was released and is used by Alibaba, GitLab, Expedia, etc.
2. Framework Size
Vue is the lightest framework of all. React.js and Vue.js are specially used for light-weight applications whereas Angular can be used for heavyweight applications. Angular has a lot of possibilities for developers, from templates to testing modules thus needs space that makes the application size big.
· Vue is around 80 KB in size
· React is around 100 KB in size
· Angular is around 500 KB in size
3. Mobile App Solutions
Ionic is a framework for developing hybrid mobile applications, using Cordova container and is incorporated with Angular. It provides a robust UI component library however, resulting app is simply a web app inside of a native WebView container.
The mobile solution developed out of React is React Native. It is a promising solution to develop native mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
Vue offers Vue-Native, essentially wrapped around React-Native. Moreover, NativeScript is also used with Vue, enabling developers to build native mobile apps using both NativeScript and Vue. The only disadvantage to using this is that NativeSript needs to be constantly updated concerning the latest development in Vue.
To conclude, React.js is one of the best choices if you want to build intuitive mobile apps for your business.
Before React was released, Angular was the only framework used for developing modern web applications. Angular used the real DOM for UI manipulation. Every time there is a change in the state of your application UI the Dom affects the performance of the application which makes it slow.
Nowadays, React.js is more popular which uses virtual DOM thus, provides better than the real DOM. It significantly improves the performance of the applications. Vue comes after React as bit follows the same approach as React.
Benefits of using Angular
· Angular is based on Model View-View Model enables developers separately on the same app section utilizing the same set of data
· It provides comprehensive project scalability due to the simplified structure and architecture of Angular.js
Benefits of using React
· Thanks to its simple design, users can use JSX an HTML-like syntax for developing highly detailed documentation.
· It offers exceptional support for server-side rendering, thus, makes a robust framework for content-focused applications
Benefits of using Vue
· Empowered by HTML, Vue has similar characteristics with Angular and can optimize HTML blocks handling by using various components.
· It offers great adaptability. As it has similar features with Angular and React.js in terms of both design and architecture thus, you can effortlessly switch from other frameworks.
· From single-page applications to more difficult web interfaces of apps, Vue.js can be quickly integrated along with smaller interactive sections with no negative effect on the entire system.